who appreciates growth
At FreshPortal we dedicate ourselves to creating advanced SaaS ERP solutions for the floriculture industry. We currently serve over 36 countries around the world, with more than 3500 end users and 2200 API connections. As a fast growing company with floriculture roots we offer our customers a clear trajectory. ‘We grow your future’ means that our digitization, scalability and globalization tools help our customers grow.
Where will you be working?
We hope to find a new colleague who sinks their teeth into challenging tickets just as easily as they create new customer features. At FreshPortal you will find yourself in a dynamic work environment, with a great level of involvement and enthusiasm for customer satisfaction. You see our current growth spurts as an incentive to explore your own position rather than an obstacle, and you are able to navigate the (still) predominantly male culture with relative ease.
You bring several years of experience as a back-end developer with PHP, MySQL and OOP proficiency to the table. An advanced education or equivalent ability is reflected in the quality and solutions you deliver. Actively participating comes naturally to you. Your professional background and communication skills have made you resilient. You are looking for new challenges to showcase your talents and to continue evolving. Additionally, our linear organizational structure with quick decision-making appeals to you. You are looking to switch gears to an environment where curiosity and initiative are appreciated. Welcome on board!
What do you bring to the table?
- Above average knowledge of PHP, MySQL and OOP;
- Independently capable of working with frameworks;
- You are result driven and detail oriented;
- 2 Years experience in a similar position is preferred;
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary (and benefits) consistent with your knowledge and experience;
- A 40-hour week (Monday to Friday);
- Flexible hours;
- Everything you need to do your job well, such as a desktop computer organized to your liking and a PhpStorm license;
- Provided lunch;
- A casual work environment with room for personal development;
- Frequent team-building trips and activities;
Would you like to know more about this vacancy?
We are more than happy to answer your questions.